This specialty can be run for any certified diver who has the equivalent of a RAID Explorer 30 diver.
THE PROGRAMME EMPLOYS THE FOLLOWING
1. The history of deep diving.
2. Reasons for deep diving
3. Your personal equipment
4. Specialized equipment for deep diving
5. Physics for deep diving
6. Physiology for deep diving
7. Managing planning procedures for deep diving
8. What you can do to further your knowledge and skill
1. To be a minimum of 15 years old.
2. Certified RAID Explorer 30 or equivalent.
3. Complete the RAID registration procedures.
PRACTICAL COURSE CONTENT
1. RAID On-line e-learning academic presentations, quizzes, exam and practical skills as detailed.
2. Minimum of four (4) open water training dives required.
1. All open water skills have been acknowledged and accepted on-line through the RAID web site by both yourself and your instructor.
2. The RAID Dive Centre has confirmed certification on-line through the RAID web site.
The above is subject to the RAID General Diving Standards and change without notice.